How we work
The first essential is that we understand your business. An initial consultation by phone or email will be followed up with a few pertinent questions before we send you a detailed no-obligation quotation. Charges are based on £35 per hour. All our quotations are firm – they are not estimates – and there are no hidden extras. 25% of the total price quoted is required as a deposit before work commences, with the balance payable on completion.
- Free initial consultation
- Follow-up questionnaire
- Detailed no-obligation quotation sent
- Quotation accepted in writing, 25% deposit received
- Domain registration and server set-up (if required)
- Home page design is worked on until the client is happy
- If using WordPress a theme will be created or modified
- Navigation system refined to define content and structure
- Creation of other pages at a (viewable) temporary location
- (If WordPress then the site is created live with search engines excluded)
- Interactive pages and systems tested and refined
- All pages optimised for Google and other search engines
- Reciprocal links campaign initiated if required, with further suggestions
- Site goes live. Open Directory submission made.
- Final (75%) payment is now due. Our terms are 14 days.
Please note that all files created, html, graphics and any other, remain the property and copyright of Webcraft UK Ltd until the final invoice is paid in full. Once payment is received full intellectual title to all files, graphics, HTML and site structure will transfer to the client.
Most of our clients are delighted to find they get more than they expected at no extra charge, and we are always happy to go the extra yard to ensure the best product possible. However, if during the construction the scope or definition of the project changes radically, or if it turns out that substantive further sections or features are required, then a further quotation will be given and agreed before any work outwith the original quotation commences.
We guarantee there will be no unpleasant surprises when the final invoice is presented. We will fulfil our contract in full.