Company values and work ethic
We understand that commissioning a website can be a stressful process, and that web developers have a habit of blinding potential clients with dazzle and technobabble. We want to take that stress out of the process for you.
- We promise openness and transparency in all our dealings with you
- We will not attempt to baffle you with jargon or technical language
- We will always try to meet your wishes
- If we cannot meet your wishes we will explain the problem clearly
- We will do our best to understand your business fully before we start
- We will not think we understand your business better than you
- We will not sell you stuff you don’t need
- If there is a cheaper way of doing something we will tell you
- If we can’t do something we will admit it
- If you don’t like what we have done we will fix it
- You will not have to pay for anything you didn’t ask for
- There are no hidden costs, no catches, just honest value for money
In short – we promise to do a professional job at a fair price and to build you a website that will bring you more business.