Our Pricing Structure
- Basic static site – up to six pages – from £400
- Basic WordPress site – up to six pages – from £500
- Larger WordPress site – up to 15 pages – from £750
- WordPress small e-commerce site (<20 products) – from £900
- WordPress large e-commerce site (>20 products) – from £1200
- Convert existing site to mobile-friendly WordPress – from £500
All the above include the first year’s hosting. (In the case of WordPress sites this includes the Bronze package, normally £155 per annum, though we recommend upgrading to Silver)
Hosting in subsequent years will be £140 for static sites and £165 – £450 for WordPress sites depending on the package chosen*. These prices include the registration and upkeep of one .co.uk domain name, support by phone or email and minor updates.
*In the case of WordPress sites, depending on the package they can also include regular backups and updates to the WordPress core and any plugins, security and anti-spam precautions and an element of ongoing maintenance and updating.
In all cases the initial consultation is free.
After the initial consultation we will provide a firm no-obligation quotation for the project – which we will adhere to. If work outwith the scope of the quotation is required in the course of the project we will consult with you and quote for individual items before going ahead.
Our pricing reflects our low overheads and is based on a nominal rate of £35 per hour.